Sweet corn hot and sour soup:
Dry red chillies
Chicken stock cube
Corn (Cream style)
Green chilli sauce
Black pepper powder
1. To Prepare chicken stock. Take 4 chicken pieces in cooker. Cover with water. Close the lid and cook until until 3 whistles.
2. Now take this chicken stock in pot, add some water if necessary and boil it with 1 tsp salt, 1 chicken stock cube and 2 dried red chillies(crushed).
3. After boil, add very finely chopped french beans(8), carrot(1), chicken and half tin of cream style corn.
4. Cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
5. Add green chilli sauce and black pepper powder.
6. Prepare corn flour slurry : mix half a cup of corn flour with hot broth and stir until completely dissolved. Now, add this to the pot.
7. Stir well until the soup thickens to desired consistency.
8. Serve hot.